Finance plays a vital role in funding studies abroad. Majority of the students fund their studies through their own pocket. Sometimes it becomes very difficult for a student to manage the affairs financially. In these circumstances, either a student has to make a request to his/her parents to support him/her economically for his/her studies and living expenses or to go for some labour to earn wages. In a situation, most of the students work part time to manage their tuition and living abroad.
A number of students having excellent academic background may not go for higher studies on account of financial restraints. They have the talent, however, they do not know the right path to achieve that goal avoiding from such financial constraints.
ANYONE can get a scholarship as long as he/she has the right path. We know – because we built a team of professionals that help you earn scholarship. “StudyMasters” provides guidance to individuals and professionals to finance their studies by getting foreign scholarships.
Please provide copies of following documents to enable us to advise you for a possible admission and/or scholarship opportunities in an institution in top ranking university/college:
- Valid Passport
- All Educational Documents such as Result Cards, Marks Sheet, Transcripts, Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees etc.
- Any other document (Co-curricular or Extra-curricular)
- Translation/legalization of educational documents from authorized offices and/ or embassies or consulates
- Attestation of educational and other documents from Boards, IBCC, HEC and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NADRA or any other university or organization
- Statement of Purpose / Letter of Motivation / Personal Statement / Statement of Intent / Statement of Interest / Personal Essay etc.
- Research Proposal / Study Plan (generally 2-5 pages, including a statement of motivation, goals, work plan, work method, expected results) (if applicable)
- Invitation / Expression of Interest and Motivation for Co-operation from the Hosting Academic Supervisor (if applicable)
- 2-3 Academic Letters of Reference/Recommendation from teachers of recent school / college / University
- 1 Letter of Reference from Thesis Supervisor of last degree (if applicable)
- 1 Professional Letter of Reference from current or previous employer (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (previous or current) (if any)
- Internship or Voluntary work certificate (if any)
- Portfolio of academic and / or professional work (if applicable)
- IELTS/TOEFL or English Proficiency Certificate
- Foreign language certificate (German, French, Spanish or Italian etc.) (if applicable)
- GRE / GMAT certificate (if applicable)
- 6 months bank statement and bank account maintenance letter (if applicable)
- 1 year funds for living in block bank account abroad (if applicable)
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor (if applicable)
- Proof of income for sponsorship (if applicable)
- Guardian certificate in case of minor applicant (if applicable)
- Police Character Certificate (if applicable)
“StudyMasters” is providing services for study abroad for these countries
- New Zealand
Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
⦁ South Africa
⦁ Dominican Republic
⦁ South Korea
⦁ Hong Kong
⦁ Saudi Arabia
⦁ Sri Lanka
We help quality students for admissions and preparing their visa applications including accommodation, boarding & lodging services abroad.
We provide rampant interactions of ideas and opportunities in planning their future through specialized consultants and recognized resources centers.